Ubiquiti airFiber 5X Antenna AF-5G30-S45
The Ubiquiti airFiber 5X Antenna AF-5G30-S45 is purpose-built with 45° slant polarity for seamless integration with the AF-5X. When paired with the AF-5X, the AF-5G30-S45 offers 30 dBi of gain in a 650mm diameter size.
Ubiquiti airFiber AF-5G30-S45 Key Features
- 5 GHz Frequency
- 30 dBi Gain
- 650mm diameter size
The AF-5X supports ± 45° slant polarisation for improved noise immunity and Signal‑to‑Noise Ratio (SNR). The compact form factor of the AF-5X allows it to fit into the radio mount of Ubiquiti antennas, so installation requires no special tools.
Compact Footprint for Deployment Flexibility
The compact form factor allows the airFiber X Antennas to be used in various applications, from carrier backhauls between towers to PtP bridging between buildings.
- Dimensions: ø 650 x 386 mm (ø 25.59 x 15.20″)
- Weight: 7.4 kg (16.31 lb)
- Frequency Range: 4.9 – 5.9 GHz
– 4.9 GHz: 26 dBi
– 5 – 5.9 GHz: 30 dBi
- + 45° Beamwidth: 5.8° (3 dB)
- – 45° Beamwidth: 5.8° (3 dB)
- F/B Ratio: 30 dB
- Max. VSWR: 1.6:1
- Wind Loading: 790 N @ 200 km/h (178 lbf @ 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Polarisation: Dual-Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 35 dB Min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, airFiber X Radio Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Connectors Included
Out of stock